The MB series medium duty tie rod cylinder offers an improved design that enhances cylinder operation and ease of use. The standard air cushion utilizes a floating cushion seal to eliminate piston rod bouncing. The cushion volume has been elevated permitting about 30% more allowable kinetic energy absorption. The port and captive cushion adjustment valve are located on the same side of cap for heightened access. The MB series is available with many standard options, which include stroke adjustment, tandem, high/low temperature seals, heavy rod scraper, non-rotating rod, double rod and many more.
- Standard: double acting double rod
- Bore sizes: 32, 40, 50, 63, 80, 100, 125 *
- Strokes from 25mm through 800mm depending upon bore size
- Mounts: basic, foot, flange, and center trunnion
- With or without nylon or heat resistant rod boot, one or both ends
- Variety of switches and a variety of lead wire lengths