The air-hydro unit consists of a converter and a valve unit that are compactly integrated. It converts air pressure to an equivalent hydraulic pressure, and this hydraulic pressure is used for operating an actuator, thus solving the problem that is associated with the compression characteristics of air. Thus, in spite of using pneumatic equipment, it performs similarly to a hydraulic unit, operating at a consistent speed during starting or in the presence of load fluctuations, and at the same time solving the problems of sticking and slipping associated with low speed operations. This unit is ideal for achieving accurate and constant speed of the cylinder, intermediate stopping, skip movement, or for slow operation of a rotary actuator.
- Air-hydro unit, series CC
- Converter size (mm): 63, 100, 160
- Small and large flow available
- High cylinder operation speed
- Air port size: 3/8 (63), 1/2 (100), 3/4 (160)
- Oil port size: 1/2 (63S, 100S), 3/4 (100L, 160L)